2 Days – Masai Mara Game Reserve
Day 1: Fly to Masai Mara
On arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport, you will be warmly welcomed by our representative and driven to Wilson Airport for your scheduled light aircraft flight down to the Masai Mara. On landing at Musiara Airstrip, the Camp resident driver guide will be waiting to welcome you. Get a first glimpse of the Masai Mara famed wildlife as you head to Ngerende in the Wild ideally situated on the banks of the Mara River or with Lake View with just two suites each offering guests every comfort in the Wild.
After a refreshing towel and a welcome cocktail you will be taken to your tent to relax and freshen up. Lunch will be prepared by your chef in the private kitchen and served by your butler on your private terrace offering views of the resident animals around the camp.
After lunch and short rest, experience the phenomenal wildlife that Masai Mara has to offer. We return to camp in the early evening for a hot shower carefully prepared for you by your personal butler. Dining tonight will be under the stars with only the sounds of the night to disturb the peace.
Day 2: Game viewing in the Mara / Fly to Nairobi
We depart after an early breakfast for a morning of exceptional game viewing experiences. The Mara Reserve is a fabulous place to spot the big cats and the big five, a variety of plains game and over 300 birds’ species and so every game drive is an “event”.
Lunch will be served in the bush and in the afternoon your guide will transfer you to the airstrip for the flight to Nairobi's Wilson Airport. Our Rep will be at hand to meet you and transfer you the short distance to the Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your international departure.
- Return flightsWilson–Mara –Wilson
- Welcome Masai dance on arrival at the lodge
- Gamesdrives using 360 view 4x4 landcruiser lodge vehicles
- Butler service
- Soft drinks, house wines, local branded spirits and beers
- Tea and coffees
- Refreshments on game drives
- Three Meals a day
- Bush breakfast/lunch/dinner and sundowers weather permitting
- Nature walks with the local Masai naturalist
- Visit to the Masai village (entrance fee extra)
- Services of local Masai professional Englishspeaking driver-guide
- Fuel expenses
- Pickupand dropoff at Jomo Kenyatta Airport or your nominated address in Nairobi.
- International flight to Kenya
- Visa to Kenya
- Conservancy and Park fees at US$ 80.00 per night per person
- Items of a personal nature such as passport, email , telephone,
- Personal travel insurance.
- Drinks and beverages
- Gratuity to driver-guide / lodge staff
- Extra activities not included on the itinerary