Kenya Wedding Package in Masai Mara - Ngerende Island Lodge
Masai Mara Wedding Package
Ngerende Island Lodge provides the ultimate in weddings; a unique combination of atmosphere, landscape, excitement, tranquility, wildlife and an individual experience. We can take care of everything from the ceremony to the reception with accommodation for the bride and groom and up to 12 guests at the lodge or 8 guests at Ngerende in the Wild.
The hosting of weddings at Ngerende Island Lodge was inspired by the natural wilderness which provides a perfect location. Be it at the swimming pool, traditional bandas, on a balloon ride or in the middle of the national park where Lions, Zebras, Giraffe will be the witnesses and we DON’T even need to send them an invitation. We have the perfect location for your romantic wedding.
Wedding arrangements in Kenya
The following documents will be required prior to the wedding:
- Copy of passport of bride and groom.
- Copy of birth certificate of bride and groom.
- Affidavit that bride and groom are single.
- If divorced: decree absolute.
- If widowed: death certificate of former spouse and previous marriage certificate.
- Letter stating full names, address, and occupation of couple and parents of both.
The following rules have to be considered when planning a wedding in Kenya:
- Wedding couples must spend at least 2 working days in Nairobi before the wedding.
- Wedding can only take place after a 4 day stay in Kenya.
- Originals of passport and birth certificate is required.
Following services are included:
- Organization of necessary papers in Kenya.
- Official registration as well as transport of marriage registrars.
- Organization of wedding ceremony.
- Private wedding lunch with wine for up to 6 guests.
- Professional bouquet for the bride and decoration for the wedding ceremony.
- Wedding cake for up to 6 pax and a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Private candlelit dinner on the veranda of the bride and grooms tent.
- Surprise bush breakfast during their stay in camp.
- Wedding gift.
Music: We can offer this service at no extra cost for the use of a CD/Tape player. The clients should bring the music of their choice.
Kindly note that the rates do not include accommodation.